- Before and/or at the time of collecting your personal information via our opt-in newsletter list, we will identify the primary purpose for which your information is being collected.
- The personal information we collect is limited to your name and email address. We do not collect mailing addresses and telephone numbers.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of our purposes set forth.
- The primary purpose of our newsletter is to inform opt-in subscribers of special promotions on vitamin brands, free giveaways and new product offerings.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards against loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Our newsletter list is secured with MailChimp and meets all Federal Trade Commission requirements as mandated under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- This website is affiliated with merchants that employ the use of third-party referral tracking cookies.